Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm running for Governor of Vermont

As many other states have experienced a sharp decline on tax revenues and sharp increases in costs, so has Vermont.
Over the years, I've honed my deep expertise in helping organizations, private and public sector, decrease costs, improve productivity, customer satisfaction and revenue.
I can do the same for the Green Mountain state.
My prior experience and expertise includes doing the following; (as a matter of fact, I'm probably the only candidate who has actual experience doing the following with the exception of cutting taxes but neither do the other candidates. LOL)
1. Cut state waste and spending while improving productivity
2. Retain our businesses and create an infrastructure that enables businesses to grow
3. Develop a cost-conscious culture
4. Cut Taxes

Too my Lean and Six Sigma friends the first item looks familiar.
In the coming days, I will actually outline the game plan that translates these "words" into an action plan with measurable outcomes.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM , Anonymous Michael Cyger said...

Dan, can't wait to see your Six Sigma-inspired gameplan and political platform when you publish it. Good luck in the race!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home